The MB27i stands alone in its class as a compact mower with EFI technology and true “take to the bank” profitability. The MB27i utilises a 27-hp Kohler EFI engine increasing available power and efficiency. Operators will stay busy year round with a variety of seasonal add-ons.
- 27 hp EFI, Kohler OHV V-Twin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Remote oversized air cleaner for engine with pre cleaner
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 4.7 gallon (17.8 litre) fuel tank
- 13 kph ground speed
The professional range of BOB-CAT zero turn mowers consists of 5 platforms:
- ZT2000 - a residential/commercial option with Hydro Gear transaxles and Kawasaki FR series engine
- ZT3000 - a full commercial option with Hydro Gear transaxles & Kawasaki FX series engines
- ZT3500 - a full commercial option with Hydro Gear transaxles & Kawasaki FX series engines with added features; weight adjustable suspension seat and R.O.Ps protection
- ZT6000 - Hydro Gear ZT-4400 transaxles and Kawasaki FX series engine plus the ultimate ride comfort
- ZT7000 - Hydro Gear ZT-5400 transaxles and Kawasaki FX-1000 series engine, 35 HP with unbelievable ride comfort
The unique raised front deck lip for increased air flow design out performs the rest; the build is ultra heavy and the spindles are all the same across the range - 6 stud - 6 inch, top down build. BOB-CAT realises the importance of common parts in a fleet environment, "if it works don't fix!" - productivity and longevity are far more important than price; you'll be amazed at the spares pricing as well!
BOB-CAT is bringing American "Big Fleet" thinking to Australian mowing and you get ALL the benefits:
- Lower cost of ownership
- Increased performance
- Lower parts replacement costs
- Ease of service
- Cutter decks that outperform any rival
- Common parts across all 3 commercial platforms
- Better ride quality - without costly gimmicks
- A comprehensive manual onboard every mower
- The best back up and support in the country
Avenue -The Avenue brings together a compact rugged machine for residential home owners.
Boulevard - The Boulevard is designed for the discerning homeowner with professional features at residential prices.
XLT - The XLT is a premium, fully loaded series that provides commercial quality and unique features for residential needs.
Challenger - The Challenger is a perfect fit for commercial operators and heavy-duty residential users demanding increased power, productivity, and durability. With innovations including the ContourDTS (Deck Tracking System), the Challenger provides an unrivaled quality of cut in the most demanding conditions.
Charger - The All-New Charger is built with the same standards as the larger BossXL, and is the durable choice for any lawn care professional or large estate owner looking for years of rugged and dependable service.
Boss XL - Re-engineered from the wheels up, the BossXL provides turf care professionals with enhanced performance and operator comfort. The BossXL features a virtually indestructible deck, roomy cockpit and fully articulating deck suspension.
Cub Cadet offers a full range of residential and commercial mowers.
- Lawn tractors from 42" to 46" in both pressed metal and fabricated decks
- Zero turn mowers from 42" to 72" machines in both fabricated and pressed metal decks in lap bar and steering wheel configurations
The Razorback range of all terrain mowers starts with a CMX1401H – a 2 wheel drive unit that has the complete feature set of the F1 platform; only in a two wheel drive configuration. This model has the Honda GX390 horizontal shaft engine that produces 14HP NET output. Like all Honda engines in the Razorback model program, this is a chain driven overhead cam engine, capable of performing on steep angles of up to 30 degrees. The CMX1401H is designed to make lawn maintenance far safer and provide more comfort for owners of steeper acreage.
The next unit is the entry level 4WD unit known as the CMX1402H that again runs the complete F1 package including the mechanical drive train to the front of the mower. The sharing of the resources based around this platform has allowed us to deliver a true mechanical 4WD mower, complete with a shaft driven deck, with all the safety and comfort features. This now means that acreage owners can have the same feature set as the Razorback commercial contractor, with safety and comfort at a remarkable price point!
The Big Twins
The CMX1808 and CMX2302 share the same fundamental F1 chassis feature set. Both are powered by Vanguard chain driven, overhead cam horizontal shaft twin engines, that develop 18 horsepower and 23 horsepower NET respectively. The CMX2302 has much more substantial hydrostatic transmission, complete with a charge pump, removable oil filter and 7 litre tank that reticulates the hydrostatic oil for cooling in extreme conditions.
Rover Ride On and Zero Turn Range
From ride on mowers through to zero-turns, and with cutting decks from 24 - 50 inches, Rover has a feature packed rider to suit your needs. Our Rover ride ons fitted with Rover engines come with a 5 year domestic warranty on both the engine and the unit, giving you added piece of mind.
Rover Alloy Deck Range
The Rover range of lawn mowers include both push and self propelled mowers, ideal for a wide range of lawn needs. With a wide range of features, our lawn mowers allow you to quickly and effortlessly make your lawn look fantastic so you can get back out into your backyard and enjoy it! Rover lawn mowers fitted with Rover engines feature a 5 year domestic warranty on both the engine and the unit for added piece of mind.